Cool list of 10 egg recipes
200g prawn meat chopped
150g minced meat
150g water chestnuts chopped
1 big onion chopped
1 handful basil leaves
Mix all ingredients above with 1 tsp of light sauce, 1 tbsp five spice powder 1 tbsp og garlic powder.
Cut 1 and a 1/2 pieces of beancurd skin into squares. (fold into 4 as done in the packaging)
Clean the skin with a moist cloth and wrap in the meat
300g deshelled and devined prawns 210g Minced pork (not too lean) 120g water chestnuts ard 8 pcs 30g or 1 onion 30g Coriander leaves 2 flat tbsp white pepper 1 flat tbsp five spice powder 2 tsp of white sugar … Continue reading
10 Russet Potatoes
1 big yam (ask for sang ones, soft and mushy after cooked)
1 whole chicken, cut into med size pieces (tell the chicken seller in the wet market to cut it up for you, chicken curry size, not too big and not too small.)
1 box of frozen chicken wings, defrosted
2. Steam the yam and potatoes for 10 min. Purpose of steaming is because we are using coconut milk in this recipe. If we cook the raw potatoes and yam in the curry later for a longer time, the coconut milk is likely to overcook and a yucky flavour will emit from the coconut oil forced out by the excessive heat.
3. Boil the chicken feet & wings for 15 minutes, keep the chicken stock.
5. When chicken is semi-cooked, add more chicken stock or water until it slightly covers the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes. In between, you can add the carnation milk. In the last 5 minutes, add the potatoes and yam to absorb the curry flavour.
6. Add coconut milk.
7. Add a little light soya sauce to taste.
8. Switch off the fire, move the pot to a cooler area, cover the pot and let the curry sit for 30 minutes to allow the chicken be fully cooked.
Arm Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Joints Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Pear Shape Body Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Centre Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연.
Trousers ( Pants, Jeans )
Cap ( Hat ) Bra
Sarong Sandals ( Flip-flops ) Belt
Swimming trunks ( Bikini )
Pyjamas ( Pajamas )
Insurance certificate ( Health Insurance card )
Paper from your local social insurance office
Credit/ATM cards ( Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express etc )
Photocopies of passport and other important documents
International Student Identification Card ( ISIC )
Tourist organization certificate Wallet
Paper folder Airline tickets Small extra backpack ( Knap sack, Day pack )
Luggage tags Pens
Keys Toilet bag ( Bathroom bag, Necessaire )
Shaving gel ( Shaving foam )
Toothbrush ( Electric toothbrush with charger )
Contact lenses ( Contacts )
Container for contact lenses
Lens cleaning liquid
Reading glasses Make-up / Make-up remover
Womens specific medications Comb
Barrettes, headbands, hair ties
Clothes pegs ( Clothes pins )
Band-Aids ( Plaster )
Motion sickness tablets
Birth control pills ( Contraceptive tablets )
Allergy pills ( Anti-histamines )
Smartphone ( Android, iPhone )
Charger to Smartphone/Cell Phone
Multi Power Outlet
Wall socket adapter
Flashlight ( Torch )
Bookmark reading light
Extra batteries for your camera, flash, torch, watch, MP3-player and GPS
Battery charger for camera
Charger for camcorder batteries