- 1. [Old-fashioned] to get one’s wife and children rewarded by heritage; win a noble position for oneself andfor one’s wife and leave it to one’s posterity
- 1. noun Turbulent and muddy water.
- A flood, the first in nearly one hundred years, has engulfed the county with muddy waves.
1. verb [文言] To depend on; to count on.
You can’t do as you want relying on power, or you may invite a nemesis.
2. noun It’s recorded in Shijing (the Book of Songs) that “无父何怙,无母何恃” which means “who can one depend on without one’s parents?” Later used to refer to one’s parents.
When your parents are not at home, you should learn to take care of yourself.
- [成语] commonplace; lacking in ability; incompetent; mediocre
- 1. verb to accumulate wealth by illegal ways
- 1. noun [Religion] this world; this mortal life; the mundane world
- 1. noun louse
鳳凰池 fèng huáng chíㄈㄥˋ ㄏㄨㄤˊ ㄔˊ
(Even the dictionary explanation requires more explanation. OMG.)
省 shěng ㄕㄥˇ
Zhongshu Sheng, commonly translated as the Secretariat, Central Secretariat or Imperial Secretariat, was one department in the Three Departments and Six Ministries government structure officially established beginning in the Sui dynasty in the history of China. As one of the three departments, it was the main policy-formulating agency that was responsible for proposing and drafting all imperial decrees.
Bloody hell, 3 words Pheonix pool means so many things.
青衿 qīng jīnㄑㄧㄥ ㄐㄧㄣ
(1) [desolate;bleak]∶ 寂寥冷落;草木凋零
(3) [depression] 经济成长退缩
200g prawn meat chopped
150g minced meat
150g water chestnuts chopped
1 big onion chopped
1 handful basil leaves
Mix all ingredients above with 1 tsp of light sauce, 1 tbsp five spice powder 1 tbsp og garlic powder.
Cut 1 and a 1/2 pieces of beancurd skin into squares. (fold into 4 as done in the packaging)
Clean the skin with a moist cloth and wrap in the meat
300g deshelled and devined prawns
210g Minced pork (not too lean)
120g water chestnuts ard 8 pcs
30g or 1 onion
30g Coriander leaves
2 flat tbsp white pepper
1 flat tbsp five spice powder
2 tsp of white sugar
1 tbsp of light soya sauce
1 tbsp of garlic powder
2 tbsp of sesame oil
3 tbsp of flour
Dry beancurd skin, wiped with a clean wet cloth to remove the excess salt
Mince prawn then add pork to mix.
Chop onion, water chestnut.
Finely chop coriander leaves.
Mix all seasonings in with 3 tbsp of water and flour.
Wrap into small pillows with the bean curd skin. Use a little flour mixed with water as glue.
Choose either steam for 15 minutes or use a air fryer to cook at 180 degrees for 10 min or fry until golden brown. If you are making in advance, steam it. You can fry it when you want it later.
10 Russet Potatoes
1 big yam (ask for sang ones, soft and mushy after cooked)
1 whole chicken, cut into med size pieces (tell the chicken seller in the wet market to cut it up for you, chicken curry size, not too big and not too small.)
1 box of frozen chicken wings, defrosted
1. Peel and cut the the potatoes and yam in irregular shapes. Not too small or else it will disintegrate into the curry. Soak in salt water to prevent them from turning colour.
2. Steam the yam and potatoes for 10 min. Purpose of steaming is because we are using coconut milk in this recipe. If we cook the raw potatoes and yam in the curry later for a longer time, the coconut milk is likely to overcook and a yucky flavour will emit from the coconut oil forced out by the excessive heat.
3. Boil the chicken feet & wings for 15 minutes, keep the chicken stock.
4. Stirfry the curry paste with a little of the chicken stock, add the chicken feet, wings and chicken pieces to cook on medium flame.
5. When chicken is semi-cooked, add more chicken stock or water until it slightly covers the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes. In between, you can add the carnation milk. In the last 5 minutes, add the potatoes and yam to absorb the curry flavour.
6. Add coconut milk.
7. Add a little light soya sauce to taste.
8. Switch off the fire, move the pot to a cooler area, cover the pot and let the curry sit for 30 minutes to allow the chicken be fully cooked.
Eat 2 Raspberry ketones daily with the exercise!
Arm Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Joints Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Pear Shape Body Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연. Manning Cat Centre Exercise Post by 韩国瘦身女王- 郑多燕정다연.
Whole Body Fat Loss 3 Part 10 Min Exercise http://youtu.be/wXRDSstQKiw