Woke up at noon, went out for brunch and gamed until 4:06pm.
3 hours to settle in… try harder tomorrow.
Let’s review what to do today…
Daily things that must be completed:
- Night Vits
- Afternoon Meds
- Dermovate Cream
- Dice Decision: Gym … but I really feel like doing legs today… the super lazy exercise
Facial, Toning, Mask, Moisturising
Mantra Recitation by the balconyCompleted @ 4:54pm
Areas that need work:
Thau Yong (Monday)
- Do Thau Yong Closure 2012
- Check appt for Peters
- Check Golden Theatre
- Do Thau Yong Introduction
- Work towards planning the annual performance & funding now
- Chase Uncle Water for seat numbers
1. Collate the bank statements & papers
2. Marketing proposal for Nom (Total Pomo used: 4 pomo)
3. Storyboard 1 (Estimate 10 Pomo; Total Pomo Used: 1 pomo)
4. Storyboard 2
5. Storyboard 3
Exercise 1: Sarp Asana(Total Pomo used: 2 pomo)
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- Exercise 6
- Exercise 7
- Exercise 8
6. Exercise Selection
7. Review app & note changes
8. Ask for snapshot of designs
Taiwan Trip (Thursday)
Self (Saturday) Free & Easy (Friday, Sunday)
No. of Pomos available today: 0
4:30pm – 6:30pm (4) Dinner
[4:30 – 5: mantra, 5-6: figuring Google+, requesting for snapshot, ordering dinner]
7:30pm – 9:30pm (4) 30min Break
10:30pm – 12mn (3)
Procrastinators’ Favourite Top 10 Excuses
√ 10. I need time to think it through before I get started.
√ 9. I’ll never have enough time to just have fun. I’ll enjoy now & start later.
√ 8. I need to get organized before I start! [ First task of the day, should be blogging what to do today; as soon as I wake up.] √ 7. This is too hard!
√ 6. I’m not in the mood!
√ 5. I will go ahead & eat this, I will start my diet tomorrow [Every time when I decide to start a new diet] √ 4. I have other things to do first.
√ 3. I’m too tired to start this now! [I never do anything to make myself fresh to do this particular task]
√ 2. I have plenty of time! [I’m being delusional. I have tons of work uncompleted.] √ 1. I work best under pressure [Almost ensures the work never gets completed or completed poorly]